My Knowledge Wiki
Back to my website
Apps & Tools
Ruby on Rails
Arabic Content | محتوى عربي
Libraries that help you build and scale Ruby (and Rails) applications.
Printing (in console)
- Pretty print your Ruby objects with style -- in full color and with proper indentation.
Resiliency and Failure
- Resiliency toolkit for failing fast (e.g. Circuit breaker and bulk heading).
- Fast feature flags based on Redis.
Hash Enhancements / Helpers
- Hashie is a collection of classes and mixins that make hashes more powerful.
- Simple, efficient background processing for Ruby
- Scheduler / Cron for Sidekiq jobs to easily make recurring scheduled jobs.
- Liveness probe for Sidekiq in Kubernetes deployments.
- Improved display of statistics for your sidekiq workers and jobs.
- Complete Ruby geocoding solution.
- E164 international phone number normalizing, splitting, formatting. .
- A Ruby Library for dealing with money and currency conversion.
Linting and Formatting
- Ruby style guide with linter & automatic code fixer, based on Rubocop.
- The ultimate pagination ruby gem,
faster than most pagination gems.
- Ruby tests profiling toolbox (measurments to improve test suite speed).
- Record your test suite's HTTP interactions and replay them during future test runs for fast, deterministic, accurate tests.
- Speedup Test::Unit + RSpec + Cucumber + Spinach by running parallel on multiple CPU cores.
- Strategies for cleaning databases in Ruby. Can be used to ensure a clean state for testing.
- A library for setting up Ruby objects as test data.
- RSpec driven API testing framework.
- Knapsack splits tests across CI nodes and makes sure that tests will run comparable time on each node.